Is to increase the quality of patient safety and health education by means of clinical simulation and hands-on training models.
During pre-graduation education period:
- To maximize students' sensory and psychomotor skills with experimental and problem-focused training sessions comprised of real-like setting simulations of symptom, illness and crisis situations, which they would encounter over the course of their professional career
- To equip them with team work mentality by means of multidisciplinary work environment
During post-graduation education period:
- To equip participants with awareness about their occupational knowledge and skills
- To develop communication skills and team work mentality by means of multidisciplinary work environment
- To generate rarely-encountered-situation oriented behavior models.
- To provide standardization in emergency patient approaches
- To minimize occupational malpractice risks